Thursday, June 21, 2012

Print Sheet Problems?

I've had a few people tell me that the cards on the print sheets have been coming out the wrong size.  If you're having a problem printing, tell me what's going on in the comments to this post.

The cards on print sheet should be exactly the size of a normal Magic card -- 88 mm along the vertical axis -- at 207 pixels/inch.  The files are meant to be printed on standard letter-sized paper, with margins of 0.5 inch on each side.  Make sure your printer is not set to resize when you print.

If you need a program to print .jpg files, I recommend GIMP, which is kind of like an open-source version of Photoshop.  It's what I used to make the print sheets, so it should work for you.  You can download it here.

1 comment:

  1. i had mine printed off at a store and they were just a bit to big , they work just have to trim off the black boarder

    ReplyDelete